- Handcrafted and Handpainted 3D Mini Sneaker Keychain.
- Materials as ABS Plastic.
- 2 1/2"(L) x 1" (W) x 2" (H).
(Based on selection)
- Mini Sneaker with BV Rope Keychain.
- Mini Sneaker Gift Box.
- Mini Sneaker Gift Bag.
- 1 Shoe Keychain Only → 1 Mini Sneaker with 1 BV Rope Keychain
- 1 Pair Keychain Only → 1 Pair Mini Sneakers with 2 BV Rope Keychains
- 1 Shoe with Box/Bag → 1 Mini Sneaker with 1 BV Rope Keychain with Box/Bag
- 1 Pair with Box /Bag → 1 Pair Mini Sneakers with 2 BV Rope Keychains with Box/Bag
In late 2002, Supreme in New York’s SOHO collaborated with Nike SB to release the Supreme x Nike Dunk Low SB “White Cement.” The first footwear collab for the mega-popular skate streetwear brand was nothing like the craziness of modern day Supreme drops. The Supreme SB Dunk Low was limited to 500 pairs and released alongside of the “Black Cement” version, both of which were inspired by the iconic colorways of the Air Jordan 3. The “White Cement” Supreme Dunk Low uses a white leather upper, blue lining and is wrapped primarily in the Cement Grey Elephant Print that has become one of the most iconic materials for Nike and Jordan. Without the hype and hysteria, the Supreme SB Dunk Low Pro SB flew under the radar, like most of the SB Dunks of the era, with no Supreme branding on the shoes, because back then collaborations weren’t really something brands did. The release took place at Supreme’s New York and Tokyo stores, which were the only two cities Supreme had store in back in 2002. Despite the low-key (by modern day standards) release, the classic color combination and Elephant Print details have become one of the most sought after Nike SB collaborations of all time. It’s likely if you have a cop list, the Supreme x Nike Dunk Low SB “White Cement” is on it, even if you already have a pair.