- Handcrafted and Handpainted 3D Mini Sneaker Keychain.
- Materials as ABS Plastic.
- 2 1/2"(L) x 1" (W) x 2" (H).
(Based on selection)
- Mini Sneaker with BV Rope Keychain.
- Mini Sneaker Gift Box.
- Mini Sneaker Gift Bag.
- 1 Shoe Keychain Only ? 1 Mini Sneaker with 1 BV Rope Keychain
- 1 Pair Keychain Only ? 1 Pair Mini Sneakers with 2 BV Rope Keychains
- 1 Shoe with Box/Bag ? 1 Mini Sneaker with 1 BV Rope Keychain with Box/Bag
- 1 Pair with Box /Bag ? 1 Pair Mini Sneakers with 2 BV Rope Keychains with Box/Bag
When it comes to creating demand for products, no boutique does it better than New York�s Supreme but back when the Supreme x Nike SB Dunk Low �Black Cement� released, there was no mass hysteria or police-involved incidents. 2002 was a much simpler time for sneaker releases. In fact, collaborations like the Supreme Nike SB Dunks weren�t as common because they just weren�t a big deal. Back then the 500 pairs that were created were only available at the New York City and Tokyo locations, because back then, those were the only two cities Supreme had stores. It goes without saying that Supreme�s version of the Nike Dunk Low was inspired by the Air Jordan 3. The black leather upper is wrapped in Elephant Print and accented in red, along with the Black/Black-Cement Grey official colorway, are iconic elements strikingly similar to the AJ3, so in hindsight, it�s not a surprise that �Black Cement� Supreme Dunk Low is one of the most sought after sneakers to ever come from Nike Skateboarding. Although Supreme may be known today for their over-the-top and hyped collaborations, the SB Dunk collab with Nike SB was the first time the brand officially worked on a shoe and at the time, Nike SB Dunks were under the radar of most sneakerheads because they were made to skate in. The limited production of the Supreme x Nike Dunk SB Low �Black Cement� and the fact that many were worn and skated, keeps the Supreme Dunks out of the price range for many collectors.